game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 1

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Australian National Jam
The National Jam is in a week.  I'll be flying down to Melbourne along with four people who are amongst the best traceurs in Queensland. 

I predict that it'll be a fantastic event, and I'm excited about meeting a lot of the traceurs from around Australia, as well as some of the PK photographers I've met online.

And really, it's gotta be awesomer than the last NatJam, yes?
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
sadly i did not attend the last one..but i am hoping this will be awesome!
should be interesting to see how it goes this time since last time there was the wonderful controversy of PkAus vs. APA. which (hopefully) will be a non issue this time.
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
Author name (Administrator) #3
I think there's still likely to be some tension, as you can't really avoid it when one party is adamant that they're protecting the purity of something, and the other party is just having a good time.

The APA guys have a noble goal, but TBH I really don't think they're fundamentally capable of shouldering the responsibility.  Certainly their recent responses to a thread I started on their forum cast them in a very negative light.

If anyone wants to lead the scene they've got to stand above such petty bullshit.
BLEARGH
Author name #4
Member since Sep 2007 · 131 posts · Location: Canberra
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
Nat Jam is going to kick some serious ass. And if anybody is immature about their supposed awesomness/lack of awesomness then I will deliver some serious ass kicking action. :P

I can't wait. Make sure you come say hi to me Junpei! I'll be the tall chick in (possibly) a black shirt with a green car with a periscope on it. Ooooohhhh yeah!
Author name (Administrator) #5
Well, I'm exceptionally awesome...  Do you think anyone's gonna have a problem with that? 

Really though if you came to kick my ass I think I'd like it.
BLEARGH
Author name #6
I don't think some of those APA guys would like your awesomeness :P

And as far as ass kicking goes with you, I don't think I'd try. Your ass is probably rock hard from all your damn bike riding :P
Author name #7
User title: sex on the beach
Member since Sep 2007 · 10 posts · Location: Brisvegas
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
that would probably be cos NFG's awsomeness lvl is higher then my own, i didnt think it was possible, but he's a bubbling couldren of awsome. But then again i am me, so heh, i win.
Author name #8
is this turning into another 'we love NFG' thread?

anyway. i for one am going to completely ignore all the stupidity and go and have fun.
and i shall most certainly be saying hi to you heffer! for i will be in Canberra for 2 or so weeks in november..ah.it shall be a journey of memories..and hopefully some jamming!
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
Author name (Administrator) #9
Another we love NFG thread? 

Did I miss the first one?  =(
BLEARGH
Author name #10
User title: Invisible Cyborg Sandwhich
Member since Sep 2007 · 5 posts · Location: Enabsirb
Hi guys, a little late on the bandwagon I know. Oh wow now I can communicate with you guys online, this is gonna be sweet. So in honour of NFG'S new forumz I thought I'd share a private photo of his office with you all. It's pretty impressive.

[Image: http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/manly-office.thumbnail.jpg]
Author name (Administrator) #11
Subject: Trouble with the QLD crew
So there's trouble brewing with the QLD contingent for the NatJam.

Puppeteer's come down sick with the glandular fever plague, PatB2 is still injured with a bum ankle, Scion's ankles aren't 100%, and Jerds hasn't PK'd hardcore for a while, and is not expected to really wow the crowds with Queensland skill.

Which leaves me and Andrew.

Andrew's likely going to make an impact with his impeccable handstands, but if the team's counting on me to bring up the slack...  Well, we're probably going to have to settle for 2nd place.  =(
BLEARGH
Author name #12
CANBERRA PRIDE!!!

We'll be awesome, do not worry :)
Author name #13
User title: sex on the beach
Member since Sep 2007 · 10 posts · Location: Brisvegas
bow chicka wow wow, did we do good at nat jam or what? i think we did for a pack of injured bitch's. lol, they all suck at kongs an tick tacks. nfg hurry up an put photo's up asap so we can see awsomeness in action :D
Author name (Administrator) #14
Ladies and gentlemen, you saw it here first:

http://nfggames.com/gallery/v/Parkour/NationalJam2007/
BLEARGH
Author name #15
adam..its not that they suck at kongs and tictacs..its that you are NOT HUMAN!!! will you stop floating already and start obeying the laws of gravity already?

anyway..yay!! photos!!!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  next 
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!