- Most australians don't wash their hands when leaving the restroom.
- Most people who drive a Ford are appallingly bad drivers (tho granted this holds true in every country).
- Based on the food available in restaurants, Australians have a fairly tenuous grasp of what good food is, and they totally don't understand burgers.
- If an Australian drives a ute and wears a flourescent shirt, they're probably a drunk violent asshole much of the time.
- Like Americans, Australians love their country and heritage, even when they're not sure why. Unlike Americans they're not quite so up themselves about it.
The people I've met have been exceptions to these rules, but the people I've observed fit the profile most of the time.