game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 1096

Author name #1
Member since Mar 2011 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, Underground
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Road Rash on Sega
This was given to me and my sister as a kid, second hand from our cousins who had the newest nintendo and didn't even look at the old sega anymore (because blowing on things sucks).
It's the only racing game I've ever liked, and i still remember the handling :)
I would love to play this game again, and would be eternally grateful if someone on here piped up claiming to own it, and would let me beat them ;)

http://au.retro.ign.com/articles/850/850122p1.html
Author name (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Oh yeah, I remember that game very well.  We were all into it for a while, and we loved it.

There was a big special on Road Rash in Retro Gamer not too long ago.

If you liked this, you might also like Skitchin', (basically the same game) and I gotta say despite its bugs ESPN Extreme for the original Playstation was pretty excellent, and very similar.
BLEARGH
Author name #3
Member since Jun 2011 · 15 posts
Group memberships: Members
I remember this on the 3DO ... along with Need for Speed. 

The 3DO didn't have much, but these games were so outstandingly good at the time it put everything else to shame.

I couldn't stop playing them.
Author name #4
Member since Mar 2011 · 9 posts
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, Underground
So i randomly got to play it the weekend after posting this, and not only is it as fun as i remember, im as good as i remember :P
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!