game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 1147

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Recommended Android Games
Rather than a deep, detailed review, here's a top list of my favourite Android games.

1. Dark Nebula is a great marble-em-up that's over too fast but only costs a dollar.

2. Anomaly Warzone Earth HD.  Incredible port of the PC game, made better on touchscreens, but still with the insane amount of voiceovers and enjoyable reverse-tower-defense gameplay.

3. Stellar Escape is sort of like Canabalt, but maintains a more stable pace and causes your brain to short out trying to reflex your way through jump or slide or dive, or grab a rail or duck into a tube.  It's excellent.

4. Edge (which you might remember from my iPhone review is delicious good fun.

5. Train Conductor 2: USA is a unique little thing that ticks all the right boxes for me.  Varied gameplay, quickly escalating difficulty, score-driven challenge and brain-snapping action that's very well suited to the touchscreen.

6. Pinball Arcade from Farsight is the best pinball action on Android.  Until those bastards at Zen release a non-Tegra version of Zen Pinball, at least.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!