game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 198

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Another Figure: Archer Girl
This chick is apparently from a Sega game called Shining Wind.  I've never heard of it and can't be bothered to look it up.

[Image: /grafx/ArcherGirl1.jpg]

[Image: /grafx/ArcherGirl2.jpg]

You can see more pics here.  She can be yours for a mere $60.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Oct 2007 · 316 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Shining Wind and Shining Tears are action RPGs on the PS2 that are spiritual successors to the Shining Soul series on the Gameboy Advance. They're very much about story and the pulling of your heartstrings. They are somewhat distinct from Shining Force EXA, which is also an action RPG but is more based on the Diablo model. All these games feature a wispy, Buddhist-inspired archer character who fulfills the traditional ranger role in the fantasy adventuring party.

I don't believe Shining Wind is available in the west yet, but all the others saw American release. I hold out hope for a localization.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!