game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 224

Forum: Our World Australia RSS
My Neighbors (Important)
The story goes on...
submit to reddit
Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: My Neighbors
So my neighbors, man...

Today there was some sort of fight between mom, who's a raving psycho, and dad, who's not very bright, yells a lot and repeats everything he says three times.  Whatever happened, dad was taking off with the kids, threatening "We're not coming back!  We're not coming back!  We're not coming back!"  Mom didn't seem to care, of course. 

Dad's all "Get in the car!  Get in the car!  Get in the car!" and the three kids are trying to do exactly that.  JayJay, the middle boy (he's about 11 I reckon), gets in after 5 minutes of screaming and running around the yard.  RayRay, the older sister, wants back in the house and tries to sneak in the back door, only to find mom there throwing some plastic toys against the sidewalk in an attempt to keep her outside.  It worked, RayRay grabbed her stark-naked little brother (Dylan, though I'm shocked he's not FayFay or HeyHey or something) and piled into the car.  They took off, apparently never to return.

Except they were back 5 minutes later, dad screaming from the car "Give us the school bag!  Give us the school bag!  Give us the school bag!" but mom would have none of it.  I couldn't see for sure, but my guess is JayJay forgot his schoolbag in his haste to run from his mom, and dad wasn't stupid enough to try and go inside to get it. 

Sadly I had to go to work, and I don't know how the saga played out.  I love the drama, but c'mon guys, you're making me late for work.
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #2
We're not coming back!  We're not coming back!  We're not coming back!
Guess who's back this morning?
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #3
Ah, the fun never stops.  Tonight:

JayJay: He fuckin' punched me in the fucking eye!  He punched me in the fuckin' eye and never said sorry!

Dad: I said sorry in the fuckin' car!

JayJay: (screaming) How about if I fucking punch you in the fucking eye!  AAAAAHHHH!!!

Mom: (unintelligible screeching)

Good times.
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #4
wow, it's still going on.

Dad (to mom): You never give me no respect, you never give me no respect.  You don't respect me you don't get respect back, that's how it works.  You're always going on "white man this" and "white man that", it's not my fault the way I was born.

HAAHAHAhahahahaha...  <wipes tear from eye>  It's a non-stop comedy show.

FYI: Dad's white, mom's not.
BLEARGH
This post was edited on 2008-04-02, 20:09 by NFG.
Author name #5
User title: soaking up the sun.
Member since Oct 2007 · 12 posts · Location: Brissy
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
That's just insane, what a crazy family. Glad they're not my neighbours :/

Entertainment before work, at least. lol
Author name (Administrator) #6
Today's update:

While mowing the lawn, I found:
  • bicycle inner tube
  • diaper
  • thong
  • blue matchbox/hotwheels car
  • football
  • tennis ball
  • seat cushion
  • wooden object, possibly school project.  Said "JASON" on it, and had written "JJ" on the side.

Current events:
JayJay SCREAMING at dad "Let me in!  Dad let me iiiiiiiinn"
Dad's yelling at jayjay.  "Piss off!  Don't bother coming around here anymore!"
RayRay yelling at dad "Daaaad, JayJay's touching your car again!"
JayJay yelling "No I'm not nooo  AHHHHAHHH"
BLEARGH
Author name #7
Member since Sep 2007 · 131 posts · Location: Canberra
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
Man, you could make a really interesting outfit out of those items (minus the nappy)
Author name (Administrator) #8
Wouldn't it be more interesting with it?
BLEARGH
Author name #9
Member since Sep 2007 · 131 posts · Location: Canberra
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
Gross doesn't = interesting
Author name (Administrator) #10
Today's drama:

Dad: I'm sick of you fucking lying to me all the time.  Maybe when you stop lying to me I'll have something to do with you.  You're a compulsive liar, that's what you are.  A compulsive liar.  You fucking lie, all the time.

As he drives off hurling similar comments, mom says "Where's the <something>" and he shouts back "Up my fucking ass."

Shakespearean.

Edit:  He just came back and took the card out of the Foxtel box, cutting off mom's cable/radio/TV.  He had RayRay get the card, then he drove off to mom's complaining.  He called her a cunt, told her he was sick of listening to her shit (she plays music, LOUD, all the time, and it's all crap too).  "I hate waking up to this shit" he says.

Edit: Dad's back, right?  And they've had some talks and I heard JayJay pleading his case at one point tho I couldn't make out the words.  Suddenly mom's got the stereo cranked again (not as loud as on party nights, but loud enough that it'd be REAL uncomfortable to be in their house...) and dad's screaming over and over "Turn my equipment off!  Turn my equipment off!"  And mom's screaming "It IS off!" as if that makes any sense at all.

So dad sends RayRay in to get the Foxtel card again.
BLEARGH
This post was edited on 2008-05-11, 19:06 by NFG.
Author name (Administrator) #11
Occasional screaming from mom tonight.  "What are you fucking doing!?"

Now, I don't want to project onto these people my own interpretations of their actions, but I feel compelled to talk a little about mom: I heard from one of my other neighbors that she's a druggie - or at least, I overheard this when these two women were screeching at each other in front of my house.

I believe the feral mom is a druggie, 'cause she always sounds like she's just waking up.  It'll be dead silent and then she'll aaaAAAAHH FUCK la la la...  humm hummmm...  <silence for a while...>  AAAaahahhaHHH FUCK!  Humm la la...
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #12
My neighbors just keep on outdoing themselves.  With the cooler weather we've had the windows closed and haven't heard much of the saga, but tonight - with the heat - we've got a new installment.

JayJay: Open the door mom!  moooooooom!
Mom: Fuck off!
JayJay: Mom!  I'm soooorrryyyyy
Mom: I don't want you in this house no more!
JayJay: (from halfway down the street) Mooooom!
Mom: Fucking retard
JayJay: Moooooooooom!  FUCK YOU BITCH!  MOOOooom!  Open the door!  I'm sorry!

etc etc.

JayJay: Mom, could you fucking open the door...  <sobbing>  JUST OPEN IT!  FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKAHAhahahah <crying>

The thing is, he's got no sense of consequence.  He gets his way if he just screams loud enough, long enough.  "Fuck you bitch" followed by "I'm sorry, please open the door" is, I dunno, insane?  The whole family's like that: No volume control, no sense of unity.
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #13
They're at it again.  This time I could hear them with the windows closed, over the noise of Top Gear.  Dad's out there screaming "I'll call the cops on those motherfuckers.  Here they come again, those motherfuckers."

I dunno what he was pissed off about but shortly after I heard him egging them on "Come on you motherfuckers.  Come on you motherfuckers.  Come on you motherfuckers."  Like a Miyamoto game, he does everything three times.

Of course, he pronounces it 'mathafackaaas'.

"Get the fuck away from me.  I don't want you in my life, you or your mother.  Piss off, JayJay, you're a trouble maker like she is."

"Dad I'm sorry.  Dad I'm sorry!  Dad I'm sorry!"

"Get away from my fucking car!"
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #14
My neighbors are yelling again.  I mean, the yelling never stops, but with the cold weather and our closed windows I don't get to hear as much of it as I used to. 

Mom was yelling just now, at her own kids (RayRay and Dylan) to 'get the fuck back home!  Go home now you little fuckers!  What the fuck etc etc!'.  She finished up with 'Get in the fucking house now you little fuckers or I'll knock you the fuck out!'

This little thread will come in so handy when the police come 'round asking me what I know.  "Why yes, yes I did take notes."   :-D
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #15
JayJay is going berzerk tonight.  I can't tell what he was yelling about for the most part, but he's outside now screaming "FUCKING CUNT!  FUCK YOU MOM! <bang!> FUCKING CUNT!  FUCK YOU!  MOOOOOOOOM!"

All I get from mom is "heeeyy....."

JayJay says "I just want my fucking hat!"  <bang><crash!>
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Page:  1  2  3 ... 13  14  15  next 
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!