In chronological order of annoyance.
1) I got an email back from one of my TAFE tutors saying that the unit I'd submitted was good so far and that she thought I was now ready to attempt the assignment questions. This began the day with a firmly-placed WTF in the cojones. The paperwork I had for that module contained 19 questions, which I duly completed and returned. Turns out that this paperwork is probably incomplete, which is the third time that will have happened. This means that I wasted two weeks completing a unit when I probably needn't have. I may outline my ongoing TAFE saga at a later date. I'm almost at the stage of demanding a refund.
2) After two days of no service at my local train station due to engineering works to replace track, I get to the station and find cancelled trains and others running very slowly. Due to faulty track. Hilarious. Half an hour added to my journey.
3) Experience recurrence of numbness in my leg all day, followed by sharp pain in the same area.
4) Get micro-managed at work by a usually relaxed pre-holiday manager.
5) Get rained on with special ice cold London rain from the station to my house, despite it having been clear from lunch time until stepping off the train, which was still subject to cancellations and delays because another section of track had broken.
6) Go to prepare dinner and find that what we thought was two pizza bases in a pack was actually only one, so eating a fairly depressing microwave meal from the freezer while the wife ate the planned dinner.
My day was great.
It was probably a karmic rebalancing from receiving a £1300 tax rebate.
How was yours?