game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 252

WTF is your problem?
submit to reddit
Author name #1
Member since Nov 2007 · 121 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Denizens, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: The eBay Attitude
Seriously.

Today I've got 3 messages on eBay, where I'm selling a few unwanted games.

One guy paid on Monday, I only managed to get to the post office today, so he'll get his DS game tomorrow. He's already bitching and whining. I mean shit, times where when things usually turned up within a couple of weeks, then you started to wonder where it was. He's an 11 feedback who's only bought mobile phone accessories so far though, so attitude is to be expected and quite frankly if you wanted it now, go to the fucking shop and buy it for 3 times the price, impatient little shit.

The 2nd one is where I'm selling a copy of Shenmue. I get a question simply asking "Does it have scratches?". This is a disc-based game clearly marked as 2nd hand that has been played and is nearly 8 years old. Why are people so fucking unreasonable? As it happens, it's in really good condition, mainly because for 4 of those years it was in storage and for the other 3 and a half I took it out once to see if it worked with a boot disc, which it didn't.
I really want to be sarcastic and do an NFG on this motherfucker, but I want the game to sell, so I can't do that for now.

Third message is from some fuckwit who wants to know if a full MVS kit I'm selling is in English or Japanese. LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURE YOU DUMB CUNT!

Also: Fuck you.

That is all.
"...either stop and think or fuck right off" (TheOutrider)
Author name #2
Fuck me, it doesn't rain but it pours.

Just received a question about one I'm selling which states "Format: PAL (UK Standard)" and "This game is PAL version so you will need a PAL compatible machine or way to play PAL games on your console." from some dumb motherfucker who says "is this game jap or eng"

Tempted to post the reply to that one on the auction.
Author name (Administrator) #3
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
I get this a lot.  Auction states "Shipping price to Europe is...etc" and get a question "Do you ship to the UK?"

What, the UK isn't in Europe anymore?  Retards.
BLEARGH
Author name #4
Ah, now, see, technically it is, but in the UK the vast majority of us want nothing to do with the continent.
The government knows this, hence why they refuse to give us the referendum they promised during the last election on a technicality, being that they promised a referendum on the European Constitution, whereas that was voted down my the Euro Parliament and changed a few paragraphs and is now called the Lisbon Treaty. So they're playing technicalities with the electorate, which will win you no friends, they've also just been slaughtered in local elections, hence why they're probably not going to call a general election until as late as possible i.e., 2010.
I'm English, not British or European.
This is why you get that question ;)
Author name #5
It won't surprise you to learn that, even after two polite and restrained requests, the 11-rated cunt never left me any feedback.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!