game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 287

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Montezuma's - Mexican restaurant in Brisbane
So since I moved here I've been dying for some Mexican food.  Tonight we finally go around to trying the local mexican chain, Montezuma's.  

I'm impressed.

They forgot our food.  Flat out forgot, until we started asking after it some 45 minutes after ordering.  It came out less than five minutes later, and (this is where it gets good) when we asked about the delay, if it was normal, she apologized.

A server in an Australian restaurant apologized for the bad service.

I'm stunned. 

I've been here three years, I've travelled here a few times before that, and the one thing I'm certain of when we eat out, is that the service will suck compared to restaurants in any other country I've been to.

But this girl not only apologized, but she offered us a round of drinks.  Well, we don't drink, so I asked for a coupon for our next meal.  She agreed, and said she'd have it ready when we settled up.  I was expecting maybe ten dollars off, the approximate value of the drinks, but no!  We got a whole free meal - a $20 value, fully half our dinner tonight.

The food, by the way, was awesome.  I'm full, totally stuffed, and I couldn't be happier.

Montezuma's gets a THUMBS UP from me.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!