game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 289

Specifically, one chick and her phone.
submit to reddit
Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Fat chicks and cellphones
So I was heading into Woolies and I saw this woman, this very large woman, talking to someone on her mobile phone.  She had it resting on her stomach as she walked (A convenient shelf skinny folk just don't understand, I'm sure) and she had it on speaker phone.  Or at least I hoped it was speakerphone, not cameraphone, 'cause the other caller would be looking some some massive fat nostrils...

And I thought to myself What the sweet fuck made you think it would be a good idea to have this horrible conversation played so loud everyone in the parking lot can hear it?  Are you just showing off, with your fancy new phone's speaker function?  Do you think it's cool?  Are you retarded!?

You stupid fat cow, show some fucking decorum.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Feb 2008 · 1 post
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Haha, I think that seeing that would plunge my already bleak opinion of Fat people into a much darker place. Competing on the biggest loser should be compulsory after the 150Kg mark.
Author name #3
Member since Sep 2007 · 131 posts · Location: Canberra
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
No, we should just set them to work in giant wheels, to power our cities. They get the exercise, we reduce emissions, everybody wins!
Author name #4
Member since Oct 2007 · 30 posts · Location: Canberra
Or make a tax. I can't believe her phone didn't slide off, thats wrong.
Author name #5
Member since Oct 2007 · 316 posts
I'm going to be a monumental ass for a moment and assume that we're making all the proper allowances for hyperthyroidism, gigantism, equinus, plantar fasciitis, and any other uncontrollable condition which might result in apparent obesity. I'll likewise assume that we're correctly judging those who are indolent and lazy and deserving of scorn, rather than those who might be suffering or otherwise at some disadvantage that is better served by our sympathy and understanding.

Yeesh. That the woman in question was using a speaker phone in a public place is certainly annoying enough. That she was fat isn't relevant, and doesn't exactly earn you the high ground in this particular bit of observational comedy.

Sorry, had a bad experience with a rude movie audience today. You guys get to experience the collateral damage.
Author name (Administrator) #6
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Yeah, I honestly don't care that she was fat.  I'm not skinny, as anyone will confirm.

But she was rude and stupid, and for that she gets the collateral damage.  =)
BLEARGH
Author name #7
Member since Sep 2007 · 131 posts · Location: Canberra
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
There's actually a very very small minority of fat people who have genetic conditions leading to being overweight.

And personally I reckon that if you do have those (not all obviously, some are very hard to get around), then you just need to work harder.

I'm a bitch, I know.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!