game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 310

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Another girl's life ruined by /b/
While I heartily condone the very natural and enjoyable idea of young girls experimenting with their sexuality, I think it's time they learned that creating videos and images will almost definitely end up in public.  Be aware of this, be proud, and - when you get caught - laugh it off and ride the short-lived wave of internet fame.

There was considerable conversation on /b/ about whether or not they'd even both this time, since - unlike the prom queen - this girl hadn't done anything ridiculous.

I'd prefer we have a target we have a reason to go after. [...] Why this chick? I have no motivation

But of course they did.
[Image: /grafx/KatieLouwen.jpg]

>Alright I called her mother. Her mother was hysterical the whole time. Said she's gotten hundreds of phone calls already. Here's how it went.

A-Me
M-MOM

M-Hello
A-Yes is this the Lowers residents?
M-Yes.*Sounds very hysterical
A-Yes, I'm calling from Ebaums and I would like to inform you that you're child has posted naked pictures of herself for a young man named Chris on the internet.
M-Yes I'm aware of that.
A-I would also like to inform you almost 200 thousand people have seen these photos.
M-Starts crying, and I can hear girl in background.
A-Are you aware that there is also videos?M-NO!
A-Well there are mam. I'm very sorry to inform you of all this.
M-Well , we are trying to take it down. She says she doesn't know how.
A-Maam, if she knows how to put them up, she knows how to take them down.
A-Would you like the direct link to her page?
M-YES, please
A-*Gives link and ends conversation. The mother even thanked me.

Goddamn. Fuck the slut, I just feel bad for the mother.
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #2
Some choice quotes from the /b/ thread:

But why the fuck raid her? When I join a raid, I do it because the victim has committed an act of obnoxiousness, critized Anon/the chans, or is just being a huge faggot in some manner or other. Then I feel like I have a REASON. For a girl that just inadvertedly provided me with fapping material? No. I have gained all I could, and I won't see someone I despise being ruined by raiding this girl, I will only see some random person be ruined, and that doesn't cut it for me.

LOL ANON DOESNT NEED A REASON
WE DO EVERYTHING I REPEAT EVERYTHING FOR THE LULZ
NEVER FORGET
ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE LULZ
AND WHEN I SAY WE DONT AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT INCLUDES YOU
JUST BECAUSE A PERSON COMES HERE DOESNT MEAN THEY BELONG HERE
REMEMBER THAT TOO
JUST CAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO RAID DONT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO FOLLOW YOU SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
DONT LIKE IT THEN STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD
WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY SAYING WE SHOULDNT RAID HER
WE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT

To the people who want to raid;

This is not what Anonymous and /b/ is all about. We try to take down the people who are ruining the world, taking advantage of innocent people, and the obnoxious badass.

This girl is doing us all a favor by providing us material to stroke our cocks to. Ruining her is not we are about. ..

Go back to where you came from.

she doesnt really deserve to be raided, but i almost want to just to spite the moralfag newfags

By raiding her, we get the pix down, which could keep her from getting raped by an internet pervert.

So we technically ARE being moral by raiding her, fucker.

etc.
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #3
And the last post I saw before the thread was 404'd by the admins:

They've disconnected the phone, it just rings indefinitely now.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!