game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 313

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Pink Vandals!
Some feral low-life motherfucker vandalized Zumi's scooter over the weekend.  I snuck over and cleaned it off while she was at work, but I'm pretty annoyed by whoever was craven enough to do this.

[Image: /grafx/scooter1.jpg]

[Image: /grafx/scooter2.jpg]
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
Thats totally not cool. Why do people feel the need to do stupid things like this?
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
Author name (Administrator) #3
She got off lightly.  Someone trashed a friend's scooter in Canada a few weeks ago - kicked the shit out of it, broke off the lights, luggage rack, etc.  Assholes abound the world over, it's sad to say.
BLEARGH
Author name #4
Member since Oct 2007 · 316 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Not being there and not having all the details, I'm not fit to make any judgements or excuses. Having said that? The small scale and specific vocabulary of the vandalism tells me that this was a reaction to Zumi's appearance by a young person with no outlet. This is either an infatuated teenage boy who understands he's not in a position to approach her, or a grumpy teenage girl who's jealous of her looks and/or demeanor. The lack of any real act of destruction indicates misdirected passion, but no real antipathy.

I add the disclaimer here that I'm not a criminal profiler or anything. But this particular attack has 'bored juvenile' written all over it.
Author name (Administrator) #5
The problem is the scooter was sitting there for 3 days.  It's unlikely that anyone who saw it connected it with the rider.  My guess was they saw a little pink scooter and thought "That's a girl's bike", hence the comments penned.

They also tried to steal it - damned good thing she locks it to the fence!  The lock was stretched to max...  She's lucky they didn't knock it over.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!