game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 320

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Motorbike lesson
I had my first motorbike lesson today.  The guy didn't know what to expect, but when he heard I was a complete newb he kind of rolled his eyes. 

There were two other people in the lesson: a middle aged woman and an older man, both of whom were returning for a second or third lesson.

At the end of the hour I was kicking their asses: The old guy was knocking over pylons, the woman was stalling the bike.  I was wobbly, and my figure-8s were sketchy at best, but I was kicking ass all over the place.  It was a lot of fun: reflexes are slow building when you've moved all your controlls around: brakes, clutch and throttle are unlike any vehicle I've ever used!

And then, of course, you get into the car only to find that it's the slowest thing in the world: and my car ain't slow.  It is, however, a liquid smooth dream compared to the 750cc Honda cruiser I was learning on.  And windows!  And air con!

Anyway, it was fun.  Next time we're going out on the road, which should be very exciting.   :-D
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
So, after waiting for zumi to take a few lessons and catch up to me, we've now both completed our Q-ride and are now licensed to drive dangerous motor-on-2-wheels vehicles.  =D

So I found a three wheeled vehicle to ride instead.  No, not that one.

This one!

[Image: /grafx/throwaway/CanAmSpyder-1.jpg]

[Image: /grafx/throwaway/CanAmSpyder-2.jpg]

[Image: /grafx/throwaway/CanAmSpyder-3.jpg]
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!