game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 327

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2475 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Rained out at today's jam
Today's jam sucked for the first four hours.  Cold winds and rain made the world an unpleasant place, and until the gym opened at 2pm there was very little for us, especially me, to do.

Of course that apparently didn't stop the gungho idiots over on the APA forums, who proudly proclaim that they 'attempted kamakize' (whatever that means) after I told them PK in the rain was basically suicide.  English am hard.

I'm not sure why I tried to bridge the gap between the three retards who post rapid-fire over on the APA forum and the rest of us who PK in Brisbane.  If they want to run amok in their own little forum, just the three of them and make themselves "BPK", then more power to 'em.  I'm not going to put much more effort into it: I'm happy enough with the people I have.

We did manage to have some fun, despite being trapped in Post Office Square for two hours.  Kamikaze showed up, though couldn't do his certain death backflip at Mincom 'cause of the rain...  Some friends of Scotty's were there too, and they're quite talented

And Olly, the master of falling down and getting back up with a giggle, did a wicked 4.5 metre double-kong:

[Image: http://nfgphoto.com/grafx/BBGym%20July5/Long%20Kong%20Olly%202t.jpg]

More pics...
BLEARGH
Author name (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2011 · 2475 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Man, those APA kids don't know shit:

kangaroo point is good but also a fair walk from southbank station...
What?  A fair walk?  We walked three times that distance in Bendigo before we even picked up the last member of the crew!  We walk farther than that at every single jam in Brisbane.

Softcocks.
BLEARGH
Author name #3
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
they cant be BPK! that's us!
Olly..O_o that's just not right...
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!