game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 331

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Segways in Asia: Bahaha, fools.
So the Segway, which never really did cause the pedestrian revolution they hoped for, has found a use.  Security forces in China and, it turns out, Japan, are using it.  For what, I don't know: Standing around is harder than walking, IMO, and you'll run a lot faster than a Segway will roll...  But hey, whatever.  Money to burn and all that.

[Image: /grafx/Segwasian.jpg]
But check it out: heavy duty or what?  The Japanese guy (right image, left rider) has GUN PLATFORMS!

And those Chinese guys on the left...  Do they ride around like that, balancing precariously, guns drawn?  It's like some sort of circus-act for the armed and ridiculous.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
User title: soaking up the sun.
Member since Oct 2007 · 12 posts · Location: Brissy
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
LOL finally a use for such an awkward machine...and yet, it's seems to have gained awkwardness, which I didn't think was possible. What if they accidentally fell forward on their perches, and knackered themselves? Other than the fact I would lol some more...the whole idea is rather absurd. :P well done china.
Author name #3
Member since Sep 2007 · 131 posts · Location: Canberra
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
This amuses me more than I can say.

Why is everything more hilarious the moment you put a segway underneath it?

*giggles some more*

Nice speach bubbles too! Made it all the more humerous.

Yeah, I don't have anything intelligent to add to this thread. Sorry.
Author name (Administrator) #4
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
[Image: /grafx/Segwasian2.jpg]

<giggle>

How ridiculous does this look?  I mean, really!  If they came after me like that, gun drawn, I'd fall over laughing.  Don't shoot, I'm already on the ground!
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!