game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 338

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Big Brother Canceled!!!
Quote by Steempy:
Might have to reconsider my atheism, looks like "Big Brother" has been cancelled

THREE hundred southeast Queensland jobs will be lost and thousands of fans will be disappointed when the notorious and frequently controversial television show, Big Brother, is cut from the air as of the end of the year.

HURRAH!!

Fuck that show.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
OMG i know! How exciting! its over, no more, bai bai!
sad part is that is managed to spawn 8 evil seasons of itself;and it got axed not because its incredibly bad television but because it has been overdone and probably will be replaced by some equally brain dead and brain cell killing , soul destroying piece of crap.
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
Author name #3
Member since Mar 2010 · 4 posts · Location: Nigeria
Group memberships: Denizens, Members
i actually enjoyed some of the sessions of Big brother being aired over in the UK & South Africa.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!