game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 340

Holy crap, this looks great (pt 2)
submit to reddit
Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Trailer: Alien Crush
The very first game I ever saw on the PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 was Alien Crush.  On a 21-inch TV sitting on a table in a small mall in a small town near where I lived in Canada was this system: The TurboGrafx 16.  They didn't even have real hardware, in a box marked Top Secret was a tiny game system I realized years later was a PC Engine (the Japanese TG).

And on that TV was Alien Crush, and it looked AMAZING.  Consider that, at the time, all we had were computers with 16 colours, or the NES with even fewer, and suddenly there's this:

[Image: http://nfggames.com/ebayx/pcealiencrush.gif]

I was stunned, and I bought one the instant I figured out how to save the money. 

Well, there's a sequel coming out for WiiWare, and I think I'm excited about it.  Pinball's fucking hard to do right, so it's probably going to suck, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Check out the video.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!