game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 366

Author name #1
User title: soaking up the sun.
Member since Oct 2007 · 12 posts · Location: Brissy
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: I HATE summer heights high.
unbelievable. summer heights high, the most stupid, non-funny show on the planet other than the wedge, has now come up with a 'sorry ranga day'. Fuck you summer heights high. what's the big deal? ooooh we have different coloured hair. so what? I'm so sick of it, so pissed off that something so...ridiculous...could be given so much publicity and acknowledgment as comedy. it's not that I don't have a great sense of humour...this whole thing is just not funny. I have red hair, doesn't mean I need people shouting ranga at me on the streets (which happens, people, and I hate it). my mates can make as much fun of me as they want, they don't need to compare me to an orangutan to get a laugh. If you're all aboard that bandwagon, go jump off a cliff, and take the rest of the bandwagon with you.

here's a great idea for a show; let's grab all the blondes and brunettes in the world, make a funny about their hair and then let's have a whole day devoted to saying sorry to them. hilarious, right?

note the intense sarcasm.

apologies for the lack of punctuation and good grammar. too annoyed to bother.
Author name (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
My hair used to be redder than yours.
BLEARGH
Author name #3
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
It is abit of a silly show.
On another note..I may on occasion jest about gingas...but only because I love them! Red heads are awesome! Take this thread for instance: there are 2 here, and they are awesome! =)
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
Author name #4
User title: soaking up the sun.
Member since Oct 2007 · 12 posts · Location: Brissy
I don't mind being jested at :P we are pretty awesome (and so modest) haha. it's just the show and its nonsense that gets to me...and the followers of it who now stereotype us. bastards. lol but for example...I'm not sure if anyone remembers this, it was either the sketch show, or comedy inc., that made a skit involving red heads that just made 'eeeeee' sounds and fried instantly in the sun...even though its a stereotype, it didn't result in people shouting at me on the streets, it was a short, simple joke. no big deal, and it was funny. this 'ranga' thing...

well one day I was walking to the shops, and two idiots drove by in a car and shouted, as loud as they could RANGA at me when they went by. not so bad, until they drove around the whole block AGAIN to drive by me and repeat themselves. WTF is wrong with people? *sigh*
Author name (Administrator) #5
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
The price of beauty is forever beating people with a stick.

You get no sympathy, cute girl.  Just get a bigger stick and throw down.
BLEARGH
Author name #6
Member since Sep 2007 · 131 posts · Location: Canberra
Group memberships: Denizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
Hey don't worry so much. At least this will pass very quickly.

I however, will have many more years to come of people informing me that I am tall when they first meet me.

'Well thanks dipshit, I hadn't noticed till now. You have changed my life forever.'
Author name #7
Member since Oct 2007 · 316 posts
You should move to an East Asian country. All white people are tall to us. You would not stand out among the freaking huanna and gaijin that wander the islands. No offense, Lawrence. :)
Author name #8
Member since Dec 2009 · 3 posts · Location: Galaxy 14b-z
Group memberships: Members
Kidd: I'm not sure if anyone remembers this, it was either the sketch show, or comedy inc., that made a skit involving red heads that just made 'eeeeee' sounds and fried instantly in the sun

Haha Good Ol' SkitHouse...
www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!