game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 400

This stove is not dirty!
submit to reddit
Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: House Inspection Today
So we had a house inspection today.  I tidied and vacuumed and did dishes, and went to work.

I came home to a note on my counter complaining about, among other things, timber in the yard.  What?  Timber?  You mean the tree?  It kind of grows there.

I have no idea WTF that's about.  She didn't complain about the garbage from the neighbors, did she actually check the yard? 

She complained about the lawn needing a mowing.  Fuck off, I mowed it 2 weeks ago and it didn't grow an inch since then until it started raining four days ago.  Yeah, guess what, it grew a bit.  It's not overgrown or anything, fuck off.  (good call on the front needing a weeding tho...  Guess it's time to hose the place down with poison...)

but this...

This is absurd.  She bitched about my stove needing cleaning.  I haven't used it in MONTHS, it's DUSTY, and not even a lot dusty either!!  I scrubbed it down when Zumi went to Japan in July and haven't touched it since:

[Image: /grafx/stove-wot.jpg]
Fuck off clean the stove.  Bite me.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!