game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 408

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Tonight at the Gym...
Tonight at the gym I was talking to one of the more outrageously attractive girls.  We now join this conversation already in progress...

She was standing there, and mentioned how she was working so hard tonight.  "Yeah," I said, "you're really keeping that part of the floor warm, keep it up."

And she says "Speaking of keeping things warm, I need to pee."

I looked at her all quizzical like, and she says "you know, the toilet seat, warming it up?"

I replied "yeah, I didn't make that connection since I don't often sit to pee."  And this started a conversation on how she could best stand and pee and the contortions she'd go through.  She was gyrating and posing for effect, and I said "don't get me wrong, I have no interest in watching you pee, but I REALLY want to watch you pee."

It got worse from there.

I didn't get to watch, but the report indicates she needs to work on her aim.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Sep 2008 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
This gives me a chance to use a word I invented:

That's disturbilarious!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!