game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 449

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2473 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Advertising against god
Found this over on the Pharyngula blog:

Londoners might soon notice the slogan above on local buses: the Atheist Bus campaign starts today, with the purpose of raising money to promote atheism as a positive force in the culture and to encourage people to stop wasting time and effort in silly superstitions. Urban England seems like a strange place to start such a campaign; rural America needs it more, although the costs would be significantly greater, as they'd have to cover the replacement cost of all the buses that were set on fire.
(emphasis mine)

I love it.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
And here is one of the other sides campaigns:
Link
Hilarious, but quite disturbing really, also rather hard to watch all the way through with out either trying to hurt someone or bash your own head against a brick wall...

*edit: is it just me or is the youtube embedding not working?
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
This post was edited on 2009-12-02, 15:52 by Unknown user.
Author name (Administrator) #3
Member since May 2011 · 2473 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
The video embedding is a little crap at the moment, I'm sorry.  You have to use only the ID of the video, not the whole URL.  For example, not this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oj0-splZ

but this:

m_Oj0-splZ

Basically everything after the ?v=
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!