game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 459

Somewhere near Bungendore just off Stockyard road...
submit to reddit
Author name #1
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Alpaca shearing
So my family being the random bunch they are we went to shear some Alpacas, which in itself is a pretty awesome experience only compounded by the wonderfully exciting new camera I had just acquired.
The K20D performed beautifully, its such a big change from the G9, so much faster and more responsive and I have had to re-learn to actually use a light meter as the K20D does not conveniently adjust the view screen to an approximation of your current exposure settings, I ended up taking about 250 photos while trying to continue doing my job of off lifting Alpacas onto and off the shearing tables (they kick hard!)...this camera just gets more and more fun..and now that I'm back in Bendigo I also have all my lenses..let the fun begin! (or continue..either way!!)
So without too much jacking on..here are some highlights.

*photos no longer on the tubes*

but soem can be found here
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
This post was edited on 2009-12-02, 16:51 by Junpei.
Author name (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
You know what's better than having a new camera and taking pics of shit?

Doing fun stuff and sharing the photos of your adventures.

Great post.  I look forward to more.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!