game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 513

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Cleaning Up A Few Things
Special Occasion: Happy fun times abound.  My PC Engine reader has proven successful after gobs of effort and no shortage of frustration.  The fruits of my labour are here for your eyes - Bomberman '93 Special which has been unavailable in ROM format until now.  DL and enjoy.

In the process of building something fun (An interface for my eprom reader to read PC Engine cards) I discovered that the pinout in my Hardware Book Mirror had some deficiencies.  I fixed 'em, as you can see here as well as in the TurboGrafx pinout.  For those of you who don't know, Joakim Ogren's Hardware Book is invaluable - too bad he's not updating it anymore, but we, among others, continue to mirror it (And I'm still adding to it) on account of it's massive usefulness.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!