The first four are complete, the latter three are missing a lot of punctuation. Also, weirdly, there was a duplicate of the standard Namco font in the game with a different set of "quotation marks". One was vertical, one was curved. I didn't bother pulling them out.
I didn't bother adding colour variations, the original game stuck more or less to red, green and white. You can use the CS (Colour Shift) command in the PHP script to add colour to them yourself. For example, #1 above is white, which is invisible on this page, so I added CS-128.-200.-200 (+128 Red, -200 Green, -200 Blue) to the URL so it'd be red instead.