game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 64

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Yong Real Estate
Yong Real Estate was the old property manager for the house I'm renting.  They were spectacularly useless, and the owners changed to a new company.  The new company reckons we didn't pay for a week during the changeover, which of course we did.  Yong Real Estate confirms to me on the phone that I've paid up, but they won't return the calls or send proof of the ledger to anyone, the owner or the new real estate company (laughingly called The Professionals - they're just as big a bunch of douchebags...).

So I called and got referred to a machine.  So I called the manager and got instant results.

Why the fuck is this MY responsibility?  The owners picked a shitty company to deal with and they're sitting on the owner's money, why do I have to chase the money up?  Why am I getting threatening letters in the mail?

Assholes.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Nov 2007 · 121 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Denizens, Members
When this happens with us I just forward all letters to the owner and tell the property managers that. It's not my responsibility and I tell them so, I just pay the rent. Anything else they have two choices, deal with the owner or follow Van Halen's orders.
"...either stop and think or fuck right off" (TheOutrider)
Author name (Administrator) #3
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
yeah, that's basically the right approach innit? 

We're digging up old paperwork now to try and figure out why we're suddenly paying for LAST WEEK when we started off renting this place paying for NEXT WEEK.  We always pay a week in advance!
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!