game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 640

Author name #1
Member since Sep 2007 · 14 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Military Madness / Nectaris update
So, I see this on magic box:
"Hudson announced a remake of the PC-Engine classic strategy game Military Madness will be coming to PSN, XBLA and WiiWare in summer 2009, the remake will have improved graphics, 3D battlefield, new units, online co-op and versus modes for up to 4 players."

..and failing to find more info on it with a quick search,  I come here, 'cause Neo's gotta be all over this already... Apparently not  :-(
Author name (Administrator) #2
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hah!  I did hear about it some six hours ago, but there's nothing else to say but "it's coming".

I tell you, as excited as I am, there's no way I'm looking forward to playing it with another bloody gamepad.  The Wii version might be tolerable, with the pointer, but I'm not entirely sure it has the power to run the game.  ;)

The more likely risk is that no one else will buy it and my multiplayer dreams will be dashed.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!