game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 664

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: How hot is this photo?
I just love this pic.  So many elements come together to create something far more evocative than I'd have suspected is possible.

What's the back-story?  Are they lovers?  How awesome is the contrast between his man-hands and her body?  Was the total anonymity intentional?  Is that a nipple?  Look how his lower hand is pressuring her hard enough to compress her skin.

I love it.

[Image: /grafx/girls/sexyphoto.jpg]
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Jul 2009 · 11 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Denizens, Members
i like it too, its quite interesting. i really like the contrast between the mans arms and her fragile frame. The camera covering up the face makes it that bit more mysterious.

I like it, in a mysterious way.
All evil must be seen, heard and spoken for it to be evil.
Author name #3
Member since Jan 2010 · 10 posts · Location: Melbourne
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
So, who's going to do a CSI-style close-up/magnification and image enhancement of the reflections, distortion corrected of course, to identify these two?  :-D
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!