game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 680

Of course I do.
submit to reddit
Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: I still got it.
Today we got a phone call from Queensland Roads, who are doing a shit-ton of work on the highway where I live.  She asked a bunch of questions about the work, how satisfied I was with their communication with residents, the speed of the work, etc.  I cracked a few funny ones and the conversation was moving along slowly as she couldn't get anwhere without one of us giggling.  She accused me of ruining her day as she was trying to teach a new girl who could not learn anything while laughing so hard.

At the end of the call she said "For demographic purposes, can you tell me how old you are?"  I told her, and she asked "And are you single?"

I said no, and she replied "Awww..." with genuine-sounding disappointment.
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since May 2009 · 5 posts · Location: Cairns
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Quote by NFG:
Today we got a phone call from Queensland Roads, who are doing a shit-ton of work on the highway where I live.  She asked a bunch of questions about the work, how satisfied I was with their communication with residents, the speed of the work, etc.  I cracked a few funny ones and the conversation was moving along slowly as she couldn't get anywhere without one of us giggling.  She accused me of ruining her day as she was trying to teach a new girl who could not learn anything while laughing so hard.

At the end of the call she said "For demographic purposes, can you tell me how old you are?"  I told her, and she asked "And are you single?"

I said no, and she replied "Awww..." with genuine-sounding disappointment.

Not very manly of you, is it?
Author name (Administrator) #3
Yeah, you're right.  I should have said I was single.
BLEARGH
Author name #4
Member since Apr 2009 · 59 posts · Location: Bendigo
Group memberships: Citizens, Denizens, Members, Underground, Wannabe Denizens
Or maybe you shouldn't have lied about your age :P
Author name (Administrator) #5
Subject: I'm still awesome.
From a chat today on #NFG (my story):

So I'm at the supermarket this afternoon, getting some juice.

I didn't have enough money so I asked the girl to hang on to my stuff while I ran to the car.  Outside it was hot, so I peeled off my sweatshirt and went back inside with the extra money.  When I come back inside, she says to me "Weren't you wearing a different shirt?" 

I said "no...?"  She says she's sure I was, and asked what happened to it.

"You got me," I replied.  "I sold it for money."

"You're a stripper?" she asks.

"Yeah, I peeled it off for some old ladies out front.  I can't attract the young ones, so I work the oldies instead."

"Oh," she says.  "Some young ones like you.  Like Katie over there."  <points>  "Look, she's blushing."

Katie meanwhile's turning a furious shade of red and covering her face.

I am king awesome.
BLEARGH
Author name #6
Member since Apr 2009 · 59 posts · Location: Bendigo
Group memberships: Citizens, Denizens, Members, Underground, Wannabe Denizens
I'm sorry to say NFG; they only want you for your rugged, manly looks and tight body...
There's nothing intellectual behind it. :(
Author name #7
Member since Sep 2008 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
I am king awesome.
You should get that on a t-shirt.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!