game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 700

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Parents and Teachers Keeping Japan Dumb
Apparently some people are upset about skill-based schooling.  They reckon there's a risk of discrimination if the dumb kids are separated from the smart kids so teachers can focus on education they can actually absorb.  Well yeah, I imagine that's a risk, but what's the alternative?  Keeping everyone stupid?  Is aiming for the lowest common denominator really the best we can ask for? 

Turns out the results are encouraging, with smart and dumb kids enthusiastic about finally being taught as fast as they could learn.  Some people just can't accept that not everyone's born equal.

I think I can safely say that as long as we aim for the bottom we'll probably get there.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!