game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 745

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2462 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Bad day for customers...
We just received a call from a customer of ours.  His small-town operation has seen stock worth $85,000 pilfered from his shop so far this year, and that's apparently not unusual.  This man, a fine gentleman in every sense of the word, is facing the loss of his shops, his house, and most of his possessions as his thieving employees have driven him to bankruptcy.

He says it's been going on for years, but in tough times it gets worse.  It saddens me to think that good people can be ruined so thoroughly by shortsighted asshole staff.

Another just called, dealing with a failed server harddrive.  They've been doing daily backups but they don't work.  They recovered most of the datafiles from the server, but they're corrupted or missing. 

Another customer called with a report that my instructions for solving his problems didn't work.  You fool, I gave you bad advice, why'd you listen to me?  Do it the right way instead.

Another customer called, reporting a new error doing something they've been doing for years, which we didn't even know was possible.  "You can't do that anyway" we said, to which she replied "We've been doing it for years."

Oh, right.  <_<

I may need another coffee.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!