game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 76

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2472 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Wiseno explains the APA/pkaus rift
Some funny things happened over on sydpk.  I thought I'd share, as a kind of 'greatest hits' thread:

Quote by NFG:
You guys are like the adults who keep wandering over the kids' table and kicking our chairs out from under us.
Sure, you're cooler - we all know it, you all know it.  Why do you keep rubbing it in?  =(

Quote by MadeDCMA:
Wait, You've seen adults beat up on little kids?
Did you call the cops?

Quote by NFG:
Call the cops?  No way!  How would I pick up their dropped lunch money with cops around?

Quote by GeorgeGeorge:
You push PKAUS

Quote by NFG:
I don't 'push' jack shit, except maybe peace and unity and my own special salsa sauce. 

I don't think I should bear the burden of the previous admin, it's got nothing to do with me and I'm not in a position to change it.  I just run the forum, leaving snide remarks from time to time to mark my territory.

The way I figure it there are three options for getting the pkaus forum community out from under Jerds' apparently tainted shadow:
1. I take over the place, dethroning him in a violent battle of wits and plastic forks
2. I start a new forum and you guys get to hate NFGparkour instead of pkaus
3. You guys hate Jerds and not the people who use that thing what he erected for us to play on

(OMG, did I really just say we're playing on Jerds' erection?)

Quote by GeorgeGeorge:
Only one of those will work:
1. I take over the place, dethroning him in a violent battle of wits and plastic forks

Quote by NFG:
Can I count on you chumps to supply me with the forks?

Quote by Rhys:
Sydney Parkour is not your personal army.

Quote by NFG:
Man, I am so bad at reading your signals.  =(

Quote by kazan:
but you seem like the type if you knew the whole story of the shit thats happend in the history of auspk you probably wouldn't make sexytime

Quote by NFG:
What's curious is that no one seems eager to tell me.  You're not the first to say "if only you knew..."

And then wiseno explains the backstory between the APA and pkaus:

Quote by wiseno:
Apparently a few years ago jerds asked some of the APA guys if they wanted to help make the pkaus website. The APA guys thought about it and after a long discussion they said I whistled for a cab and when it came nearz, the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare? But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight! And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air!!
BLEARGH
This post was edited on 2007-11-05, 20:07 by NFG.
Author name #2
User title: sex on the beach
Member since Sep 2007 · 10 posts · Location: Brisvegas
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
wiseno needs to learn real english and stop learning it from television
Author name #3
Member since Sep 2007 · 176 posts · Location: Kobe, Japan
Group memberships: Citizens, Members, The Cabal, Underground
i maintain..no original jokes there either! i mean..the bel-air is gettign old..even for /b/tards..
“Be conservative in what you do; be liberal in what you accept from others.” J. Postel
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!