game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 775

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Facebook: Privacy and Tech Talk
Two interesting things about facebook:

This brief, techy chat covers some interesting things about Facebook's back end: 20-30,000 servers around the world, and they reckon they have more photographs than any other site.  220,000,000 active users in the last thirty days. 

Wow.

And Mark Zuckerberg, the leader of Facebook, says some interesting things about privacy.   Basically, he says the world is a-changin' and people aren't fussed about putting their shit online anymore.

While perhaps true, I still reckon I'd like to keep a little mystery about myself.  That's why I don't use my real name.  You fuckers are all gonna be tracked and labelled and shut down some day, but I'm gonna be up on stage, grinnin' and accepting awards without fear.  =D

Or, you know, not.
BLEARGH
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!