game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 81

AKA: Love Super Brother
submit to reddit
Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2484 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Ai Cho Aniki
Quote by Daemon:
its just called LOVE SUPER BROTHER, and it has semi naked man flying around, doing gay gestures.  No way its a gay game, oh no.

There's not really any defense to this. I don't believe the game is overtly homosexual, but I'm not a teenaged boy in a chatroom questioning my own sexuality and trying to impress my peers with my manliness. That really seems to sum up the two types of people who have heard of this game: Those who, after playing it for only seconds, denounce it viciously as 'gay' and those who give it time and are merely confused.

[Image: http://nfggames.com/games/aichoaniki/screen3.png]

Read the rest of my review...

(This is a 'reprint' of an old game review I did.  Enjoy!)
BLEARGH
Author name #2
Member since Nov 2007 · 4 posts · Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Group memberships: Citizens, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hey, I've finished this game (and the one for Saturn) and it's pretty gay. Weird too, for sure, but come on. Look at the final boss in that video!
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!