game
photo
retro
rant
Not logged in. · Lost password · Register

All content © NFGworld, unless otherwise noted, except for stuff we stole. Contact the editor-in-chief : baldbutsuave@thissitesdomain, especially if you are an attractive young female willing to do nude photography modelling. All rights reversed. 815

Author name (Administrator) #1
Member since May 2011 · 2485 posts · Location: Brisbane
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: NFGphoto Testimonials!
I've asked a few people I've shot for to offer a quick paragraph about their experience.  I'll be putting them on the nfgphoto site soon enough, but for now, I'm collecting them here:

Quote by Hayley:
NFG knows how to capture the right emotions, set and find the right light. Always knows exactly where to look at the right time. I felt so comfortable around him. The shoot was entertaining and hes always a pleasure to be around.  Watch his space, you never know where he's going to go next...

Quote by Zoe:
I have been going through the images, and they're great. We were super happy to have you there on the night, and the models were quite thrilled to have you behind the scenes. Thank you kindly for being an intrinsic part of our event and keeping the girls happy.

Quote by Claire:
As a client of NFG photography, I highly recommend his services to anyone seeking quality photos. NFG worked well with all involved in the shoot and brought out the best in those photographed through encouraging a fun and relaxed photo shoot. NFG was punctual and organised which made the shoot run smoothly. Thanks to NFG, I have a portfolio of brilliant photos that capture the energy and excitement of my circus training business.

Quote by Gemma:
NFG is nothing short of a genius! Using the eye of the camera to see through our eyes and into our souls, he produces spectacular shots of movement and grace, power and sexuality, and pure beauty. 'nough said =D

(I love Gemma 'cause she's so restrained.)

Quote by Siân:
You're a great photographer and really easy to get along with, I feel comfortable posing for you which is an added bonus and made my job a hell of a lot easier.

Quote by Lilith Luxe:
...NFG photography, by far the most amazing artist I have worked with thus far. I cant recommend him highly enough.
BLEARGH
This post was edited 4 times, last on 2013-10-15, 18:43 by NFG.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
We love UNB by Yves Goergen!